Glenwood Ridge Elementary
2021-22 Site Council Members:
Nickie Silverstein - [email protected]
Alicia Pike - [email protected]
Sarah Heck - [email protected]
Emily Carmitchel - [email protected]
Heather Long - [email protected]
Jenny Stoops - [email protected]
Allyson Clanton - [email protected]
Ann Doebele - [email protected]
Deborah Ricker - [email protected]
Purpose of SITE Council
- Provide advice and counsel to the school in evaluating performance goals and objectives.
- Help determine methods which could be used by the school to meet the goals and objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between the school, school organizations, the community, and the local BOE by collecting and disseminating information about school improvement.
- Provide other assistance that the school may request.
- All appointed members of the council will serve two year terms.
- No limit will be set on the number of terms a member may serve.
Election of Officers
- The Officers of the GRE Site Council will consist of a chairperson and secretary.
- Officers will be elected annually by the council membership at the first Site Council meeting of each academic year.
Duties of Officer
- Chairperson ~ In consultation with the principal, the chairperson may help prepare an agenda for all council meetings and will have the authority to modify the agenda if it is needed. The chairperson may also send meeting invites and help with any action items resulting from meetings.
- Secretary ~ The secretary is responsible for keeping minutes at all council meetings and providing a copy of the minutes to the council members. This person may also prepare any official correspondence that the chairperson may request and maintain a listing of the council membership with current telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Council will meet a minimum of four times throughout the school year at GRE or via zoom.